Cindy from Spin the Bobbin (love the name of her blog) finished this quilt and gifted it to friends for Christmas. I love her color choices and the overall soft, feminine feel of this quilt. She thought better of the inner border (didn’t pop enough), but I think it’s just perfect. If you want to make one of these, she provides the pattern and fabric information on her blog. Go HERE to read more.
Image credit: Spin the Bobbin
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Pattern: Puppy Love wall quilt
- Space Dust maker talks about the process
- Starry Eyed quilt by Fussy Cut
- Fractal quilt for a math geek
- Ta Dah!: Quilt Jane’s skull pillow a spooky gift