November 11 is Remembrance Day in Great Britain, where it’s a tradition to wear a red poppy to remember those who have sacrificed for their country. Amanda of The Patchsmith is honoring her son’s military service with her Poppy Mug Rug pattern. For every pattern sold, she will donate part of the proceeds to the Poppy Appeal. Lovely! Go HERE to learn more.
Image credit: The Patchsmith
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Pattern: Tea and Cake Mug Rug
- Quilted mug rugs with fusible applique
- Custom kits and a giveaway!
- Free pattern: Scrappy Union Jack Flag Applique
- Pattern: Mermaid cross stitch