Rikka of Ricochet and Away made this quilt starting with 10″ squares she cut and sewed into HSTs (half square triangles). She said she was getting bogged down during the quilting phase of the project but implemented her “good enough” rule and was able to finish it the same day.
This quilt is a gift for a fundraiser she’s hosting to help out her nephew she nicknamed Tuff. If you need a quick quilt to gift she shares how she made it on her blog. Click HERE to learn more.
Image credit: Ricochet and Away
- Baby quilt from simple HSTs
- Newsy: Festival of Half Square Triangles
- Rikka’s entry in Solids-Only Tote Challenge
- Tutorial: Santa Cruz quilt for festival
- Chevron block and a tip for sewing HSTs