As a subscriber to the Bustle and Sew newsletter, I woke up to a treat in my inbox this morning. Helen included a link to the February/March 2012 issue of her Bustle and Sew magazine. It’s full of sewing projects and crafty information. I must make her Stitch applique sewing machine cover, shown. Adorable and practical.
If you are a subscriber, be aware this freebie is available for this weekend only, after that, you’ll have to buy it.
Image credit: Bustle and Sew
- Free pattern: Scrappy Union Jack Flag Applique
- Shabby Chic sewing machine cover
- Free pattern: Funky Chick Embroidery
- Free pattern: Country Village Tea Cozy
- Free pattern: Hyacinth in Teacup