Elizabeth at Don’t Call Me Betsy shares how she made this 12.5″ quilt block on her blog. I love the gray background with all that color. In the same post, she also shows this block in a mini quilt (four blocks) with a white background and lots of bright solids. Don’t miss it, it’s the top photo. About her Patchwork Wheel block tutorial she explains, it’s super easy to follow and perfect for busting scraps! Get the know-how.
Image credit: Don’t Call Me Betsy
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Folding, sorting key to usable sewing space
- Tutorial: Scrappy Needle Keeper
- Two tutes: Leaders/Enders and Stars
- Tutorial: Fabric postcards
- Tutorial: Acid Cottage block | QAL bonus