Katie of Katie’s Quilting Corner knows many have issues making half square triangles. She explains,
Half-square triangles can be difficult to do accurately and can also become a chore when you need lots of them for a project. My tutorial is a fun way to get lots of HST units done quickly and accurately using free printable foundation paper templates.
Image credit: Katie’s Quilting Corner
- Newsy: Kickoff weekend stitching
- Tutorial: Santa Cruz quilt for festival
- Baby quilt from simple HSTs
- Tutorial: Ginger Patches Angler quilt
- Tute: Strip tubing a jelly roll yields HSTs