Have you ever wondered why many quilters only buy their fabrics from a local quilt shop (LQS) instead of from one of the big chains? Konda at Moose on the Porch Quilts explains it has to do with the Greige Goods used. Visit her Post: An Experience with Greige Goods to find out more including how to pronounce Greige Goods!
- Tip: Shop chains for deals on quilting supplies
- Visit Your Local Quilt Shop Day – Jan 24
- Newsy: Love and visit your LQS event
- Fabric quality | High to mid-priced cottons
- Tutorial: Homemade liquid laundry soap