Alicia of Alicia’s Hiding Place made this quirky patchwork tote as a gift for her sister, Yulia. Of the process of making it she explains,
I loved doing it, it was that kind of labor that makes you company in the evenings, as it gives you happiness on every detail that you added.
Check out the family pet and flowers, so sweet! Go HERE to learn more.
Image credit: Alicia’s Hiding Place
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Rikka’s entry in Solids-Only Tote Challenge
- Pattern: Poppies For You Bags
- Tutorial: Pears placemats and napkins
- Tutorial: Hexie floor pillow
- Tutorial: Owl notebook cover from quilt block