Vanessa from Crafty Gemini posted her sixth block – Patience Corner – as part of her Video Sampler Quilt Along. Of this block she explains,
Super easy block to make: no crazy measurements just half-inch measurements and no triangles. Just simple rectangles and squares.
This one is my favorite so far. Click HERE to get the video tutorial.
Image credit: Crafty Gemini
- Amish Diamond block for quilt along
- Mr. Roosevelt’s Necktie block for quilt along
- Video Quilt Along with Crafty Gemini
- Tutorial: Squaring up quilt blocks
- Learn to sew a softie and baby quilt