This is a Dutch Windmills quilt made by LittleBook Notes. It’s her entry in this year’s Bloggers’ Quilt Festival at Amy’s Creative Side. Love her quilt and the story behind the fabric she used in it. It involves some sneaking around while visiting Amsterdam. I laughed out loud. Go HERE to read more.
- Meet Kyndra, Bloggers’ Quilt Festival participant
- Blogger’s Quilt Festival starts today
- Grab a cuppa: Tide Pools one of many Fall Festival quilts
- Bloggers’ Quilt Festival coming soon!
- Spring Boggers’ Quilt Festival starts today