Jake from Generation Q Magazine shows us lots of photos of the first quilt she made, a king size monster she calls The Beast. She admits it has issues due to her lack of experience, but explains its significance in her quilting life. Oh, and never mind her husband tried to throw it away. Good save Jake! Go HERE to read more. You’ll be glad you did.
Image credit: Generation Q Magazine
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Alert: Calling all Q-Bies
- Newsy: Former editors of “QH” launch “Generation Q”
- Politically incorrect humor at Gen Q
- Humor: She said this…about quilting
- Newsy: Modern Quilting & Sewing Survey at GenQ