Just in time for Easter, Karen of The Graphics Fairy shares with her readers this 1830s French Natural History rabbit print. I could see this as the center of a table runner or long pillow. No doubt, my project would include some patchwork! Inspired to make something yourself? Go to the free download.
Image credit: The Graphics Fairy
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Sewing Fairy vintage image
- Tutorial: Easter Basket Cozy
- Tute: Rise and Shine Easter Placemats
- Printable: Toddler girl with spool of thread
- Free pattern: Patchwork Posies