If you’ve put off tackling pieced curves in quilting, read on. Amanda Carestio – Needlearts editor at Lark Crafts blog – says she has the perfect project for you to pick up this skill. All you need to do is download Arches Doll Quilt designed by Jess Berrett saying, it offers a fun, free-form technique for scrappy pieced curves. Even if you already do curves, this technique might be freeing. Go HERE to find out more and get your free download.
Image credit: Larks Crafts
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Free pattern: Scrappy Triangles Doll Quilt
- Free pattern: Bright Lights, Big City
- Tutorial: Planetary mini quilt
- Free pattern: Vintage Churn Dash Quilt
- Free pattern: Curious Nature quilt