No winter doldrums here. Susie of Susie’s Sunroom shares on her blog step-by-step instructions for making a sewing machine cover that is sure to brighten your sewing space. Her rows of HSTs pop against the yellow polka dot fabric. She adds it’s a good way to use up some charm squares. Agreed. Get the tutorial.
Image credit: Susie’s Sunroom
- Tutorial: Christmas ornament balls
- Tute: Halloween chevron quilt
- Tutorial: Make your own quilt tags
- Tutorial: Wonky House Quilt Block
- Quick gift alert: Monogram baby blanket