Margaret from Konstant Kaos shares how to make this crafty quilted potholder. She starts by fussy cutting the center fabric piece. Next she wraps it with borders, makes a quilt sandwich, and stitches it to finish. Think holiday gifts you can make in an evening. Get the know-how.
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Potholder and fusible thread for fast finish
- Tutorial: Folded Star ornaments
- Tutorial: Sewing borders on quilt tops
- Tutorial: Borders quilted tree skirt
- Video tute: Grab-N-Go potholders