Thanks to my morning coffee and alert blogger at Cotton Cocktails I discovered this Moda Bake Shop tutorial created by Kim Walus. Using the traditional Dresden Plate quilt pattern, Kim shows us how to make this beautifully executed table runner and plate charger.
[tags]tutorial, four projects, Bonnie and Camille, Simple Abundance, napkins, napkin rings, Dresden plate, plate charger, table runner[/tags]
- Tutorial: Kitchen Confections Patchwork Napkins
- Tutorial: Finishing a Dresden Plate
- Tutorial: Dresden Plate quilt block
- Tutorial: Gatherings table runner for Fall
- Tutorial: Craftsman Style Table Runner