Last Friday, Corey at Little Miss Shabby said the following about her Organic Elements quilt on her blog:
This might be my favorite quilt yet that I have made for MBS. The Moda Bella Solids (Warm Pastels Colorway) that I used for this quilt are so pretty!
Agreed, though I’m fond of all her projects at the Moda Bake Shop.
Get the tutorial for Organic Elements
Here’s a list of other tutorials Corey has had featured on Moda Bake Shop:
- Get the tute for Peppermint Snowballs Quilt
- Get the tute for Sunny Trails Quilt
- Get the tute for Ruby, Pearl, and Opal Quilt
- Get the tute for Framed In Quilt
Image credit: Moda Bake Shop
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Jack’s Hills Quilt
- Free pattern: ‘Winter Solstice’
- Tutorial: Sugar Almonds quilt
- Tutorial: Ms. Elaineous’s crazy quilt block