Check out SewSara’s first mug rug. This cute quilty creation was Sara’s entry in the recent Mug Rug Madness Holiday Edition event at Two More Seconds. In another photo on her blog Sara shows what she’s been able to keep down lately; anyone who has ever been there will surely get it. Hint: It’s the first time I’ve seen something salty on a mug rug. Try some ginger snaps; it worked for my daughter! Click HERE to see and learn more about her project.
Image credit: SewSara
- Christmas Block Swap at Love Affair
- Tutorial: Stitched Christmas Tree Cards
- Ta Dah!: Happier with a Hoover quilt block
- Project: ‘Owl in a Stocking’ mug rug
- Tutorial: Fabric coasters with wonky quilting