Geta’s Quilting Studio shows how to make these adorable fabric boxes. She says it’s a great way to use up small bits of fabric, and just as important, bits of leftover interfacing. Go HERE to see how she did it.
Ed. note 11/13/2011: Thanks to two alert readers I’ve now corrected the link, sorry for the inconvenience!
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Scrappy zig zag block
- Tutorial: Mod Flower block
- Tutorial: Scrap Happy Bookends
- Tutorial: Yvette’s fabric magnets
- Tutorial: Pixie Hexie Wallet with Olive the Ostrich