This is an oldie, but has information that is worthy of repetition. Rebecca of Chasing Cottons shares a tutorial on her blog that covers a basic skill for quilters – cutting fabric. Her method includes a rotary cutter, ruler and self-healing mat. If you are new to quilting, don’t miss this one. Get the tutorial.
Image credit: Chasing Cottons
Ed. Note 4/15/2012: I knew this was a not-to-be-missed tutorial. I featured Rebecca’s post last year on Craft Gossip, here.
- Cutting – Week 3 at Chasing Cottons
- Quilt Class 101 | Miss Print’s Log Cabin block
- Quilt Class begins with Fabric and Giveaway
- Tip: Remove fuzz from cutting mat
- Tutorial: Scraps to birdie wall art