Bec at Chasing Cottons gets the math out of the way by first helping you calculate how much fabric you’ll need for your quilt binding. Next she shows step-by-step with great photos how to join, press, sew and attach it to the quilt. Check out her mitered corners! Get the tute.
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Hand bind a quilt
- Tutorial: Cutting fabric for quilting
- Tutorial: Rounded, not mitered corners for quilts
- Tutorial: Scraps to birdie wall art
- Quilt Class 101 | Miss Print’s Log Cabin block