Tonya of The Crafty Mummy made this quilt block for the February BOM from Craftsy. This is the second time Craftsy has offered a free BOM for quilters. This year, the teacher is a personal favorite, Laura Nownes, co-author with Diane McClun of Quilts! Quilts!! Quilts!!!. Tonya’s fabric choices creates movement in her patchwork piece. Love it! Find out more about it on her blog.
Image credit: The Crafty Mummy
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tip: Get patchwork seams to match perfectly
- Student smiles over quilt top
- Quilt binding and a reader’s tip
- Tutorial: I Spy quilt for a child
- Crafty Mummy teaches at retreat