Have you ever gotten stuck cutting the backing fabric for a large quilt? Liz Johnson from Sew4Home shares the best way to cut large sections of fabric for sewing projects. Her project was curtains for the home, but her technique would work for quilting. Get the details here.
[tags]rotary cutter, fabric, sewing, quilting, large quilts, backing, panels, cutting, technique[/tags]
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tools: Where do you buy your blades?
- Cutting – Week 3 at Chasing Cottons
- Tip: Templates from magazines made easy
- Tutorial: Cutting fabric for quilting
- Tutorial: Tools for cutting fabric