Svetlana of s.o.t.a.k handmade made these chair cushion covers from what she calls cheater cloth. I call it smart. It looks pieced but it’s not, thus saving lots of sewing time. Denyse Schmidt designed Patchwork Promenade for the County Fair fabric collection. Go HERE to learn more.
Image credit: s.o.t.a.k handmade
By Scarlett Burroughs
- On SALE: Denyse Schmidt panel
- DS in LA | Improvisational Patchwork workshop
- Toddler book illustrated with designer fabrics
- Ta Dah!: Svetlana’s latest pillow
- Denyse Schmidt’s work at Ralph Puccini