Don’t miss this. Wendy of Musings of an Artist’s Wife shows on her blog a photo of a painting by George Rodrigue who depicts quilters gathered to stitch outside under oak trees. Be sure and enlarge it to get a good look. She shares the event(s) that inspired him to do the painting.
Also in this post, Wendy shares two gift quilts they received. One is made from Blue Dog T-Shirt logos, the other is more serious. It’s a prayer quilt for George, who has been seriously ill this year. Go HERE to read her entire post and see all the lovely photos.
Image credit: Musings of an Artist’s Wife
- Mosaic T-Shirt Quilt and Pattern
- Kelsey makes a T-Shirt quilt, cousin helps her rip
- Tutorial: Collage T-Shirt quilt
- Newsy: Quilts needed for Wood Hollow wildfire victims
- Tutorial: Make a T-Shirt quilt