Avoid measuring and thinking too much is the underlying theme Beth of Love Laugh Quilt uses when piecing for quick results. Called Dump and Sew, she shares how to do it on her blog.
She extends a challenge for you to make your own Dump and Sew quilt project with a Dump and Sew linky party. So, pull out your scraps and make something. Her party starts September 10, 2012.
Image credit: Love Laugh Quilt
By Scarlett Burroughs
- V-Day tutorials and contest at Bitter Sweet
- Complete those quilts | Reveal Mar 5
- Newsy: Festival of Half Square Triangles
- Spring Boggers’ Quilt Festival starts today
- 15 Minutes a Day Summer Sew-Along