Kristin is the owner of the wildly popular Sew Mama Sew! blog and online fabric shop. If you are new to poking around online to learn how to make stuff, SMS needs to be your first stop. The items on her Tutorials page are trendy and neatly organized under the following subcategories:
- Sewing Guides
- Patterns and Adjustments
- For the Home
- Blankets and Quilts
- Hand Sewing
As a quilter, I mostly hang out in the Blankets and Quilts area, but hey, I do other crafts at times, and how wonderful to have some great instructions at my fingertips. Go straight to Sew Mama Sew!’s Sewing Tutorials.
By Scarlett Burroughs
- April’s modern block at Sew, Mama, Sew!
- Trad v. Mod – Invitation to a discussion on quilters
- Advent Calendar Sew-Along
- Fabric: Liberty Lifestyle Bloomsbury Gardens
- Tutorial + Pattern: Rumi’s Butterfly Coaster