Brigitte from Zen Chic shares her recipe for this contemporary confection at Moda Bake Shop. Calling it Puzzle Box she says it’s a perfect quilt to make with pre-cut fabrics, in this case layer cakes.
She shows several different layout options for the blocks, see photo left for X block. She also shows several quilting stitch options, the first is H2O by Leah Day. Get your modern on, go to Tutorial.
- Tutorial: X + O Table Runner
- Tutorial: Kimberley’s stitched poetry beach quilt
- Tutorial: Mod Nine Patch quilt
- Tutorial: Four Squared quilt
- Tutorial: Oh My, Shabby Butterflies quilt