For the Passion 48 project hosted by All People Quilt, staff member Jill chose this quilt she saw in their October 2012 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting. Designed by Tamara Barfels, her Under the Big Top quilt is so cheerful it makes me smile. By years end, Jill hopes to have her own version completed. Plus, it will be her first quilt. Yay Jill! Go HERE to learn more.
Image credit: All People Quilt
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Giant Log Cabin Block quilt
- “Good enough” rule gets quilt done in a day
- Ta Dah!: Quilted potholder from scraps
- A first quilt and NTA tute
- Jake recalls her first quilt