Michelle from Design Camp PDX tells me she’s on a mission to demystify sewing with wool, claiming it’s not as difficult as many think. In that vein, she created this quilt from 8 wool fat quarters she received from the Pendleton Woolen Mill Store. She created the quilt along with a project sheet for the store to use. Visit her blog post to get the download, just click on Tear-able Quilt.
Image credit: Design Camp PDX
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Free project: Let it Rain wall quilt
- Tutorial: Coming Home placemats
- Free project: High Definition quilt
- Tutorial: Sewing tray for handwork
- Free project: Crop Circles quilt