You’ve all heard expensive fabric is best. But why and under what circumstances should you buy from your *local quilt shop (LQS) or defer to a big box fabric store? Suzanne at Just Another Hang Up gives us some answers on her blog. Go HERE to read her entire post.
*I ran into the owner of my LQS in the fabric section of Hobby Lobby one day and I gave her the look that said, “you shop here?” She chuckled and said she was trying to find some pinks for a flip-flop quilt she was making for her daughter. She added they didn’t have much pink in the shop.
Image credit: Just Another Hang Up
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Ta Dah!: Robots baby quilt
- Tip: Shop chains for deals on quilting supplies
- Newsy: Love and visit your LQS event
- Tip: Only buy Quilt Shop quality fabric
- Tutorial: Homemade liquid laundry soap