I thought I loved the first Storyboek fabric collection by Jay-Cyn Designs for Birch Fabrics, then I saw Storyboek 2, released in June. Shown here, is a swatch of Patchwork. I’ve fallen hard. This would be divine in a baby quilt, or a little girls skirt (blogged here), oh the list is a mile long. You can find this collection at Fabricworm.
Image credit: Birch Fabrics
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Good Folks Crazy Patch Quilt
- On sale: Daisy Cottage at Hawthorne
- Pattern: Apple Slices Baby Quilt
- Interview with Lila Tueller
- Online tool to find fabric