If you have a bag or two of your child’s baby clothes you cannot bring yourself to part with you might consider making a quilt from them. That’s what Bethany over at Vermillion Rules did for her first child Zak. Now she’s doing it again for her second child Storey and this time she would like you to join her. Go here for further details.
[tags]quilt along, baby clothing, memory quilts, family history, sewing[/tags]
- Eugene’s quilt from clothes
- Four quilts to remember a loved one
- Memory Quilt from sister’s clothes
- A tribute quilt for Dada-ajoba
- Quilt as Desired Quilt-Along