What could be cuter than hearts with wings? Joanna of Shape Moth created her ‘Valentine’s Hearts’ quilt block using a paper piecing technique. This would be adorable hanging ‘as is’, or sewn up into a pillow or mini quilt. She talks about it on her blog, and sells the paper pieced pattern for it here and here.
Image credit: Shape Moth
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Doodly valentine inspiration
- Free pattern: Hearts and words quilt
- Pattern: Love and Hearts quilt
- Ta Dah!: Scrappy heart potholder
- Tutorial: Applique Cherry Pillow