I found two potholder tutorials at Prudent Baby as part of their Sewing Machine Double Down contest; posted Dec 29, 2010 and Jan 05, 2011. Though out too late for Christmas presents last year, consider making some this year, there’s plenty of time for small projects like these.
Monkey Bread, shown lower left, was an entry. I’m considering making a few like this, only I’ll use Rick’s Rich Jam Muffins, posted Nov 20, 2009, also at Prudent Baby. As a bonus, I will improve my embroidery skills. I’m the girl who wants to cry after I hand stitch and this would give me lots of practice.
- Floriani and FMQ yields pretty puckers
- Tutorial: Mitered corners
- Tutorial: Pink and black baby quilt
- Twelve verses wall hanging by Elefantz
- Book giveaway: Easy Quilt Projects