Melody Johnson of The Lazy Dyer blog is a founding member of the Chicago School of Fusing of which I’m a huge fan. She shares her technique for dying fabrics, saying it’s not exactly the right way…just exactly my way. Go here and select The Lazy Dyer under Helpful Stuff to view the tutorial.
[tags]tutorial, dying fabric, technique, Chicago School of Fusing, Melody Johnson[/tags]
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Laura teaching at AQS in Knoxville
- I wanna be a fuser like Laura
- Tutorial: Favorite four patterns for quilting
- ‘Twinkle’ art quilt by Malka Dubrawsky
- Technique: Cutting large pieces of fabric