Get your Christmas groove on with Ros of Ros Made Me as she starts her countdown to the holidays with the first of many tutorials she’s hosting on her blog. Perfect for decor or gifts, this six point star softie ornament comes in two sizes (you’ll draw it out on graph paper) and beside it hangs a darling crazy patchwork heart. She calls it the Dolly Parton’s mum of patchwork, recalling the coat of many colors.
To kick things off, she is hosting a giveaway for two lucky Ros Made Me readers to receive a bow maker. Contest ends August 31, 2012. Go HERE to get the tutorials and to leave a comment.
Image credit: Ros Made Me
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Broken Breakfast wall hanging
- Tutorial: Pocket pillow for Valentine’s Day
- Tutorial: Paper pieced heart for bag
- Tutorial: Piece of My Heart mini quilt
- Tutorial: Simply Charming Tablecloth