Elizabeth at Don’t Call Me Betsy shares how to make this Star Crossed quilt block on her blog. Don’t you love that center fabric? It’s from the Stitch line designed by Betz White for Robert Kaufman. She has links on this blog post showing where you can get some Stitch. Get the tutorial.
Image credit: Don’t Call Me Betsy
- Tutorial: Free motion quilt Baptist Fans
- Tutorial: Radiant Ring block | a ‘messed with’ Rolling Stone
- Tutorial: Double Flip HST quilt block
- Newsy: ‘Square City’ block in ‘Quiltmaker’
- Joel’s drawing gets the embroidery treatment