Anne from Weekend Kits Blog emailed me to let me know she has created a series of tutorials that will help beginners make a baby quilt from one of her kits. I took a peek at them and they are for absolute beginners. She covers the following topics:
- Intro & Getting Started – You’re Here!
- Cutting the Fabric Pieces
- Machine Piecing the Quilt Top
- Layering, Basting & Quilting
- Binding the Quilt
So if you need the basics, go HERE.
Image credit: Weekend Kits Blog
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Paper piecing for the terrified
- Quilts needed for teenage boys
- Oh Fransson! + fabricworm = no fail quilt
- Design principle: ‘Threes’ for baby quilt
- Giveaway: Porch Pots quilt kit