Katie of Swim, Bike, Quilt! entered this quilt (top) in the Festival of Half Square Triangles happening now at Canoe Ridge Creations. She said she named it Santa Cruz because it reminds her of the beach. I love her color choices and the random design of her half square triangles. She shares how she made it on her blog. Get the tutorial.
Image credit: Swim, Bike, Quilt!
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Epiphany after a quilt finish = Frugal
- Newsy: Festival of Half Square Triangles
- Newsy: Kickoff weekend stitching
- Tutorial: Fast and easy HSTs
- Tutorial: Scrap Jar Stars blocks