April is Elizabeth’s (Don’t Call Me Betsy) month in the Stash Trad Bee and she chose the Rolling Stone block, saying she liked the historical significance it holds. Elizabeth didn’t stop there, she updated the look of it to swoon-worthy. On top of that, she shares a tutorial and paper-piece pattern on her blog, so now anyone can make her Radiant Ring block. Go see how she ‘messed with’ the Rolling Stone block and get the Radiant Ring block tutorial.
Images credit: Don’t Call Me Betsy
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Star Crossed block
- Tutorial: Double Flip HST quilt block
- Newsy: ‘Lucky Stars’ BOM starts in Jan
- Tutorial: Free motion quilt Baptist Fans
- Newsy: Sea of Stars Quilt Along