Rikka of Ricochet and Away! made this quilted tote bag as part of her Curved Seams Challenge. She used eight drunkard’s path blocks for the front and back. She shares how to make one with lots of great photos and tips. Get the know-how.
Image credit: Ricochet and Away!
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Machine applique stitches
- Tutorial: ‘Happy Trees’ mini quilt by Jacey
- Tutorial: Cussless Drunkard’s Path block
- Tutorial: Sew a perfect one quarter seam
- Tutorial: Chevron tote with patchwork front