Fiona of Celtic Thistle created this handsome money or gift card holder with her nephews in mind. This year the cash she gives them for Christmas will be in a cute sewn keepsake. The front is a quilt block she shows you how to make, but I’m thinking any orphan quilt block would work, giving you a head start. Either way, Fiona gives you full instructions for the holder here.
Image credit: Celtic Thistle
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Owl notebook cover from quilt block
- Tute and meet: Travel tidy for keys and loose change
- Make a cozy for your Halloween lantern
- Tutorial: Log Cabin pillow
- Lori’s Quilt-y Barn Along + Tute