Nanny of Nannynotes2u made this crazy patchwork heart pillow (cushion) with a pocket to hold a message for your Valentine. You can see in the photo where she embroidered ‘Bella’ on a small heart, telling the recipient she’s beautiful. She embellished the larger pillow with beads, ric rac, lace, sequins, and machine embroidery. Saying it’s a great first project for a new sewer/quilter, visit her blog to get the know-how.
Image credit: Nannynotes2u
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Wonky House Quilt Block
- Crazy about red hearts and blue water
- Free pattern: Love Emblem throw + pillows
- Tutorial: Machine applique stitches
- Tutorial: Quilted Valentine hearts pillow