Aneela Hoey of Comfortstitching is determined to get a head start on her Christmas sewing this year. She’s done it as a participant in Elizabeth’s (Don’t Call Me Betsy) Christmas in July blog hop. Her stocking showcases her holiday fabric line Cherry Christmas. She shares how she did it. Go HERE to get the know-how and free pattern.
Image credit: Comfortstitching
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Christmas projects and recipes | Canadian Blog Hop
- Giveaway: Christmas Bake Shop Box
- Tutorial: Table topper | Christmas in July event
- Tutorial: “Easy” quilted Christmas stocking
- Tutorial: ‘Starry Night’ Christmas tree skirt