If you’ve put off learning to quilt with worries over precision, listen up. Bia of Ms. Elaineous had the same fears but saw some hope with the crazy quilt style. She explains,
I loved that nothing really needed to line up. For me, it was the perfect place to start my quilting journey.
It could be for you too. She shares on her blog an easy and efficient way to make a crazy quilt block. Finished size is 8.5″. At the end of her post, she shows you her first crazy quilt. Get the tutorial.
Image credit: Ms. Elaineous
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Circle of Geese
- Tutorial: Sugar Almonds quilt
- Tip: Cool it before trimming
- Tutorial: Organic Elements Quilt at MBS
- Quilty-y tip for stitch and flip technique