Jodi at Pleasant Home is in Week #2 of her 2012 Sew Scraps Along where she featured this quilt block designed by Lurline from Lurline’s Place. It’s a traditional Dresden Plate with a twist. Click HERE to get the link to Lurline’s Scrappy Dresden tutorial. Plus, see Jodi’s blue and white block using Lurline’s technique. Cute stuff.
Image credit: Lurline’s Place via Pleasant Home
By Scarlett Burroughs
- A split Dresden Plate pillow
- Ta Dah!: Pieced Dresden cushion for friend
- Tutorial: Finishing a Dresden Plate
- Dresden Plate block with vintage flair
- Tutorial: Mug Rug with Free Template