Alicia Thommas and Michele Mishler team up at Sew4Home with a project and tutorial for patchwork napkins showcasing the Vintage Modern fabric collection by Bonnie & Camille for Moda. Though these napkins are adorable made with these fabrics, any from your stash could be substituted.
With 14 fabrics from the collection, they show you how to cut into strips and sew together to create a strata. From there the strata is cut into sections and is central to each napkin. Once sewn, each reversible napkin measures 20″ square.
Image credit: Sew4Home
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Quick gift alert: Monogram baby blanket
- Tutorial: The fabric makes the ‘Storyboek’ skirt
- Tutorial: Cathedral Flora block
- Tutorial: Sunflower table runner by Staci
- Tutorial: Patchwork Pillow 101