Laurie from Dodging the Butterfly shares a clever (and thrifty) way to join sections of quilt batting together without doing it on the sewing machine. Find out how, go to her Post: Piecing Batting an Easy Way.
A big thank you to Joanna from Applique Today for featuring this tutorial.
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Sugar Maple placemats
- Tutorial: ‘No Butt’ method to join bits of batting
- Tutorial: Joanna’s Zig Zag Block
- Tip: Turn batting scraps into a sheet
- Tutorial + Pattern: Rumi’s Butterfly Coaster