Julie of The Crafty Quilter made this pretty table runner saying it’s the perfect project for Fall. I agree. The fabric is perfect too. Called Gatherings by Lisa Ballard for Newcastle Fabrics, you best get on over there and check them out, so worth the trip just to see Gatherings and Meow.
Julie shares how she made her table runner with carefully written instructions and tons of photos. Get the tutorial.
Image credit: The Crafty Quilter
By Scarlett Burroughs
- Tutorial: Sunflower table runner by Staci
- Tutorial: Machine applique stitches
- Tutorial: Strippy Table Runner
- Tutorial: Plates for Your Table
- Tutorial: X + O Table Runner